Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Face Off

We have been learning a lot about numbers in Kindergarten and comparing them using more and less. The kids love rolling dice on the smartboard and deciding which one is "Mr. More" and which one is "Mr. Less"!  We have also learned how to play dice and card games which help us recognize numbers using dots and frames.  These pictures are of the kids using ten frame cards to play "Face Off".  Each player flips a card and has to say their own number. Then the kids decide who has more and that person gets the cards.   We can also play so that the person who has less gets the cards.  The kids are very good at this game and are wonderful sports as well!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears at work so
    I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break.

    I love the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look
    when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on
    my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful blog!


    Feel free to surf to my page: mens trousers chinos

    ReplyDelete